Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Kraft - First Taste is BACK

*** Update Deal Dead - Limit has been reached***

Lots of people missed it last time but now it is back.
Here is some info on what Kraft First Taste is all about.....
Kraft First Taste is considered a Word-of-Mouth marketing program. They send you sample offers which typically include coupons you can give to your Friends and Family, too. In the past, they have sent out things such as Oreo Cakesters, Jello Singles, DiGiorno Flatbread Melts and Oscar Mayer Deli Creations. Basically, you get to sample stuff for FREE!
Hurry and sign - up here this offer did not last long last time.

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

What a great concept. I'll have to keep my eyes open for a deal like that in Canada!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Thanks for the info. I signed up. Gotta love coupons!

momstheword said...

Lots of great information here! I love Krafts products. Thank you for the info!

Rochele said...

Hey there, I was trying to cancel my Nicoles Saving Advantage account and was unsuccessful at it could you help me please?

Moody said...

Thanks for your recent comment on my post http://www.zcouple.com/2009/06/couples-trading-shoes.html
hope that you stop by again, soon.
Moods @ zcouple.com

Anonymous said...

Hello again!

You are too kind, and how could I mind!

I always like to meet new people and see their blogs

♥Hope

Jennifer-A Quest for Cents said...

I have an award I would like to give you. Come over and grab it!:D Jennifer

Together We Save said...

I called 1-888-779-6757 and spoke to Sara. It was no problem for me. Email me and let me know what problems you are having.