Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Awesome Pace Coupon


Save $4 on any bottle of Pace salsa or any Pace product with this printable coupon. I've seen that the retail price of Pace Salsa is around $3.50 so you should be able to score free salsa with this coupon.

I love salsa so I am very excited about this coupon. Also, when I printed this coupon it took at least 1 minute to load.

Thanks to Common Sense with Money for letting me know about this deal.

UPDATE - just read on Common Sense with Money that this coupon link is questionable, apparently it is good in the store but since where it came from originally is questionable I have removed it also. If you printed one it sould work fine.

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Thanks for entering the giveaway! GoodLuck!

Tiffany

Sara said...

Thanks for the comment...love yours, too!! I'm new to this shopping blog thing, but I'm LOVING it! So many great sites and deals out there.

Silvia said...

hi ,its very nice to meet you!.
thanks for stopping by my blog and your nice comment..
you know the thing about those online coupons is that only good in the US,wich it just not fair because we will like to save some money also here Canada!,lol.
have a great day and come back soon...silvia.

Anonymous said...

Thank you!! Gonna go check it out.

Hey if you want to find out more about how to use coupons, find them, etc. come check out www.weusecoupons.com

Tell them Foggy sent you!

Hope to see you there!!