Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Excellence in Blogcasting Award

I received the Excellence in Blogcasting Award from
the Coupon Mommie I can not thank her enough and I am so sorry it has taken me so long to say thanks and post this award.

Can I still get the Blogcasting Award after such a long absence from blogging? Well anyway I love blogging and thanks so much.


Excellence in Blogcasting Award:

The rules with this award are to do the following:

1) Post the award on my blog

2) Pass it on to some friends, up to 15

3) I have to let them know they've received the award.

So, here's some of the people I enjoy hanging out with on the net or visiting:) and this award is now theirs to pass on as well.


These are just a small number of the blogs I visit. I am addicted to blogging. I enjoy recipe ideas, coupon deals, family stories, all of it. I feel close to some of the people whose blogs I follow. I appreciate the comments and emails following the loss of my mother-in-law. I could honestly give this award to so many. Thanks again.

6 comments:

Free Is Fun said...

Thank you so much! I am so happy to finally get an award! I just started a new job this week and haven't finished my taxes so I will definately get this up ASAP! Thanks again.

S.D. said...

Dear Admin



I have been reading your site since a week. I greatly enjoyed looking through your site and found some informative pages on finance. I also have a finance related blogs and sites having more information regarding various finance related problems and its solutions. I think it might be of interest to your readers.

So, I think it would be beneficial for both of us if we join in a community together which will definitely help both of ours blog/site in getting more Google values. We would certainly appreciate your site. Please feel free to contact me with any questions at my email id.

If you want we can also write articles for each others site on any finance related topics. I have been writing articles for various finance related sites and blogs.


Waiting for your earliest response.



Thanks and regards



Betty Parker

web admin

(contactbettyparker@gmail.com)

Cher said...

Thank you so so much for the award!

Emily's Family said...

Thank you so much for the award.

I will be posting about it soon!

http://couponmommyof2.blogspot.com/

Melissa Huizinga said...

Congrats! That's neat, and I hope you keep on winning those awards! :)

Coco said...

Thank you so much!! I am so glad you are back blogging!

I am very sorry for your loss... My prayer goes to her, you and your family.

About a blog button... I'll be happy to help you make one. It's just that I did not make mine. But I can always try :)