Saturday, March 7, 2009

A few good deals

Friday night my 2 older daughters had a softball play day out of town. While there I had to shop for a few great deals.

First stop Food Lion (closest one about 45 minutes away so I never shop there) but since I had to be there anyway I figured I should make good use of my time.

Stop one - Food Lion


Kingsford Charcoal $8.99 - FLIP $3.00
4 Pepsi 2ltrs $3.98 - FLIP $2.00 & Buy 3 get 1 free coupon on bottle
Hi-C Juice boxes $2.00 - FLIP $1.00
KC Masterpiece 2.21
Pork Chops 6.81 - FLIP $1.00 & -$6.00 coupon for $6.00 off pork and charcoal and b-Que sauce.

I got all this for $11.11. I saved $17.49 in coupons and sales. A good trip for someone who never shops Food Lion.

Stop #2: JC Penny

Shirt was regular $20.00 on sale for $6.99 used my $5 coupon for signing up for email. Paid $2.17.




Stop 3 Zaxby's


Used my free Meal Deal coupon I got for signing up for email so free supper.


All and all a pretty good night of deals. If I had never started blogging I would have never know about any of these great deals. I am really having fun with this.

2 comments:

Rochele said...

Thanks for the head's up on the Zaxby's!! Great deal.

Rochele

Lisa said...

That's a beautiful shirt, too. Way to go!