Saturday, March 7, 2009

Walgreens

I have a love - hate relationship with Walgreens. They have great deals but my Walgreens the staff is well .... frustrating.



Part one the Hate.....



Today I went to Walgreens and picked up several items. Go to checkout and the cashier says well you can't use the same easy saver coupon for the same order. I said well OK just take one off and I will purchase it separately. I am sorry mam but I can no longer let you make more that one purchase at a time. If you want to do that you will have to get out of line and go to another register for the second order. So I say never mind I just take it off and I won't get it.



Part 2 the Love......





Today I got:

2 Vitamin Waters

Sandwich Bags

Vaseline Intensive Care Lotion

2 Glade Sense and Sprays

2 Glade Lasting Impressions

Nabisco Chips Ahoy

Oreos

Colgate ToothpasteTotal OOP $7.81 Total Saved $51.06 got RR $3.50 for toothpaste

So still a great trip I just have to deal with the ever changing policy on purchases.

4 comments:

~~Mel~~ said...

I don't think any of them really know the policies...they just think they do and like to give customers a hard time.

Melissa said...

That's awful! I can't stand the bad customer service! Most of them don't know the policies and don't understand that Walgreens is getting their money if we use coupons or not! I'm sorry to hear of your bad experience...I've had a few, too and I just go to a different walgreens that is nicer (also noticed the days that "mean" cashiers work, so I stay away!) :)

Coco said...

I understand how you feel. My local Walgreens also have come up with some wacky policies - I cannot make successive purchases with a same cashier even at different register stations?? - A coupon can be used only on a product pictured even it says on ANY product... But I cannot stop shopping at Walgreens because of their great deals. Also I can tell that the cashiers are not trying to be mean but just strongly believe in their "policies."

Coco said...

BTW, love your new design. So cute!