Monday, March 9, 2009

Lemonade Award




Thanks to Lisa at Is it Monday Already for this award. I really appreciate it. I am sorry I was so slow to post my award. I changed to a 3 column blog at it took longer than I expected plus my computer keeps dropping my internet connection. It is making me nuts :).


Here are the rules for this award:


1) Put the logo on your blog or post.
2) Nominate at least 10 blogs that show great attitude or gratitude.
3) Link to your nominees within your post.
4) Let the nominees know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5) Share the love and link to the person from who you received your award.


So the award goes to ..........


Thanks again for this award.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the award!!!

~~Mel~~ said...

Congrats on the award! You have one waiting for you on my blog too!

Rochele said...

Thank you so much for nominating me...sorry I've been slow, today is shopping day for me...
You are to sweet, BTW I love the new blog page.

Shelly said...

Thanks for reading my blog and nominating me for the award!

Lisa B. said...

Thanks for thinking of me to pass the award on to. I also have just changed my blog template and dont have my awards posted yet.

Megan said...

Thanks for the totally sweet award! I'm flattered.