Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Free from Kroger


Sign-up and design a reusable shopping bag and get one free from Kroger. Sign-up here with your Kroger plus card number and design you own reusable bag. Then Kroger will credit your shopping card for one free shopping bag.


I signed up today and I thought the Kroger site was moving a little slow so be patient.
Thanks to Mama B for letting us know about this deal.
Also, another GREEN reminder.... don't forget to sign up with Cellfire and load your ecoupons to your shoppers card.

3 comments:

Ronnie said...

Hey, you saver, you! Thanks for stopping by my blog. This is great. You'll see more of me. We are on a BUDGET!

Sandy Mastroni said...

Hi
I loved you Living Bible story
and I'm happy you stopped by my blog !
Thank you !

Linda said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I'll visit yours now. Thanks also for the compliment on my eggs. We used to have ostrich, so I have many eggs that are still waiting to be painted. It is a hobby that has brought much joy, and even some $, from time to time.