Thursday, June 18, 2009

A Blogging Award




Yeah me I was tagged yesterday and received this award a couple of days ago. I had not had time to get them posted. I am so happy. So here they both are.
I have never seen this award and I am very excited to receive it. Thanks so much to A. Marie at My Money Mission for giving it to me.
Here are the rules: (I copied them from her blog)
* Take your award and put the logo on your post.
*Link the person who awarded you. Remember each recipient of the award should acknowledge the person who honored them.
*Put your own blog title and link.
*Nominate at least five deserving moms.
And they are:
  1. Christian Homemaking
  2. Family Traditions
  3. The Budge Bunch
  4. Mommy Has to Work
  5. Hey, Mama, where's my....


I have lots more that I could post, but I made myself limit it to five. So, even though you don't see your name listed, just know that you are also a Creative Mom Blogger!

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Congrat! It's always fun be awarded and recognized! You deserve it! Thanks for stopping by yesterday.

Lisa @ Simply Things Family said...

Congrats on the award! Thanks for visiting my site. Glad you enjoyed!

Keep it up!

Jac said...

Thank you for posting the award=)

have a lovely weekend!!!

Anne - Mommy Has to Work said...

Thank you so much for the award. And congratulations on yours!!

Unknown said...

Congrats! It's so much fun to get these awards, isn't it? I got one and was thrilled!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Hope to hear from you again soon.