Thursday, June 18, 2009

I have been tagged!!

I received this tag from Kim at Stuff Could Always Be Worse


The Rules:

1) Go to your photo files…Select the 6th photo folder

2) Select the 6th photo in that folder

3) Post that photo along with the story behind it.

4) Then challenge 5 blog friends to do the same!

This photo is from Easter. My girls are coloring eggs. They have always loved this and even though they are growing up they still do.

So I challenge......

  1. HeatherMama
  2. Kelly's Ideas
  3. Lollypops and Lizards
  4. In the eyes of Krista Faries
  5. The View from My Beach Chair

4 comments:

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

What beautiful girls, I think this is neat to see what photos people post. Good job.
Thanks
Kim

Together We Save said...

Thanks I have some new ball pictures I am going to try and post tomorrow.

Mikki said...

What a fun shot. Thanks for including me in this. This was fun!!

~~Mel~~ said...

Love that your girls still love to colour eggs! Very cute!