Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Picture Update

One of my neighbors and friends was kind enough to offer me her laptop to use so I could post some pictures on my blog. I have a desktop at home so her laptop is not what I am used to. So these pictures are not in the best order but hey, beggars can't be choosers.

We went to Wave Country in Nashville a couple of Saturday's ago. We had a wonderful day. The cost to get into Wave Country is not bad compared to regular water parks.

I love pictured of the girls walking away. So here they are.... This is in the kiddie pool area... fun mushrooms that shower you with water. Unfortunately the water was falling a little harder than I realized so the girls faces are harder to see.





This is a picture of the 2 really tall slides. They have 3 smaller ones that are fun also.

This is the Wave Pool, we all had fun in the pool this is a picture with the waves on but they go on and off on a regular schedule.



These floats are available for free on a first come first serve basis. We were lucky enough to get there right when they opened. Our girls floating away.
Great day to relax and have a good time.


2 comments:

Angel said...

Looks like fun in the sun! I just love the pictures of the girls in the water fall! The way the water breaks looks so cool!!

Have a wonderful evening,
Angel

~~Mel~~ said...

Looks like an awesome time!