Friday, August 14, 2009

And the Winners Are!!


Thanks so much to Fiber One and MyBlogSpark for providing me with the Healthy & Fit Weight Management" gift bags that includes a Fiber One yogurt VIP coupon (good for a free 4-pack of Fiber One yogurt), cooler pack, and other storage items for you to carry your snacks and yogurt- it's great for work and other on-the-go activities!
-
This was my first contest and I did get a lot more traffic on my blog and I really learned some things too. One being I should have numbered my comments so I could use the random generator thing to select my winners.
But I did the next best thing, I got my daughters to draw them out this morning before school.
-
Congrats to......
-
Frances
Emily
Lisa@SimplyThingsFamily
-
I have emailed you all. Please get back to me as quickly as possible so you can receive your goodies!!
-
Thanks again to all who entered and if anyone can give me a heads up on how to number my comments when I do a contest please let me know.
-
I already have another goodie to giveaway!!

2 comments:

Frances said...

Awesome!! I will send you my mailing addy.

Thank you!

A Delightful Life said...

Thanks for commenting on my post! I love your blog. I'm proud to say that I'm a little obsessive over coupons or a good freebie haha!