Friday, August 14, 2009

Walgreen's Deal


Ok I am loving Walgreen's this week (except they have been out of the Jergens all week-none in this weeks shipment either)
-
Transaction #1
2 Keebler Fudge Stripes 2 / $5
2 Kellogs Rice Krispy Treats 2 / $5
Used $1 printable for cookies
Used $3 RR
Used $6 RR
My subtotal was $0! All I had to pay was tax
Earned a $5 RR
-
Transaction #2
2 Listerine Mouthwash $3 each
Colgate Toothpaste $2.99
4 Bic Pens on sale 2 /$1
Reach Toothbrush $3
used $5 coupon for Reach/Listerine products (this one said and/or so I could used it)
Used $.75 for toothpaste
Used 2 $1 printable coupons for pens
Used $5 in RR
Subtotal was $1.24!! + tax
Received $6 RR for Listerine/Reach offer
Received $3 in RR for Toothpaste
I have done the Walgreens thing 3 times in a row over the last couple of weeks with no register beeps!!

No comments: