Thursday, August 13, 2009

Free Food Offer

Look wht was delivered to me to from Schwan's Food Company:

8 Hamburger Patties

Yummy!!


I signed up for a free delivery from Schwan's last week. They have a promo running thru 9-30-09 for $10 off your first order. Details here.

So I ordered the 8 pack of hamburgers for $9.99. Delivered to me today and the tax was $.80 or it was the delivery fee for whatever it was only $.80. :-)

So my thoughts, they were very yummy. The delivery man was nice, did offer me a couple of specials but did not pressure me. I liked that.

So I was not asked by Schwan's to review their service but hey good free food deserves a thank you.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Sure! I love free food. Well, really free anything!

Anonymous said...

I did this too! We got the meatball and pasta meals. My delivery guy did not even make me pay the tax! We have not eaten ours yet, so the jury is still out on the taste.