Tuesday, August 25, 2009

A visit with my Grandmother

This weekend I got the chance to spend some time with my grandmother. She is 97 years old and has only been living in the nursing home a few months. She is blind (well she can see images) and very hard of hearing but she does very well for herself. This is my grandmother pictured with my mom, and 2 of my girls. My other daughter was playing ball at the time, so she was not able to visit this time.

My grandmother and myself.
She is an amazing woman. Wonderful christian and very loving. I feel very blessed to have been able to have her in my life for so long.

3 comments:

Laufa said...

Wow 97, can you imagine. Hopefully she can still share her memories.

Unknown said...

Thats great! You come from a family of beautiful women! I'm glad you still have your Grandmother.
Thanks for stopping by my blog and posting. Drop by anytime!

~~Mel~~ said...

Great pics and I think your grandmother looks fantastic for 97! wow!