Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Weekend Softball Tourney

We had a fun weekend at the ball park. I was lucky enough to have 2 of my girls playing at the same park. My oldest did not play this weekend so we were all together.



My middle daughter on first.



My middle daughter catching. This is where she feels the most comfortable but she is a good third baseman too.



My oldest, just watching games, I could not leave her out of the pictures.


My youngest playing third base.



My youngest on first.



My youngest daughter's team won the tournement. They are having fun with the picture time.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! You are a talented family. And tell your youngest congrats on the win. The trophy is huge.

Laufa said...

Congrats on the Tournament - they look like some tough girls (that is supposed to be a compliment).

~~Mel~~ said...

Great pics! I love that all your girls are so athletic.