Friday, June 11, 2010

CVS Trip


So I headed out to CVS this afternoon to pick a few things....
-
9 Boxes of Tampax Pearl $2.97 each
Used 9 $2 coupons 6/6 PG
-
9 Roll Package Charmin $7.49
Free because I spent $25 on select PG product
Used $.25 coupon 6/6 PG
-
3 bottles Dawn dish liquid $.97 each
used $1, $.5o, and $.25 coupons
-
Used $1 ECB, $2 ECB, $5 ECB from previous transaction.
-
Final Cost before tax $1.64
-
This is the first time I have ever purchased so many papers but sine they only cost $1.50 each they have already paid for themselves.

2 comments:

the Spocks said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Seeing that you are trying hard to be debt free, have you thought about trying Dave Ramsey. I commend on going debt free.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That is so awesome. I love when people do shopping like that. I use to be pretty good at it. Now I just go once a month with coupons and save pretty well but not like that!