Friday, March 4, 2011

3/6 Coupon Preview



Looks like there will be 2 inserts in the paper this weekend. One SmartSource and one Redplum.

3-6 Smartsource Coupon Preview

Air Wick Spray B1G1 Free to Save $1.39
Ban Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Save $.75/1
Biore Pore Strip B1G1 free Biore Cleanser to Save $9/1

3-6 RedPlum Coupon Preview

Simply Venus 4ct, Daisy3 4ct or 8ct, or Daisy 10ct or 12ct Save $2/1
Kellogg’s PopTarts any pastries or mini crisps 6ct ct or larger, any flavor mix or match Save $1/3
Mr. Clean any twin pack or any (2) products Save $1/2

Go here to see the full list!

** On a side note, it is getting harder and harder to find SS inserts in our local papers. Does anyone know if SS is not going to be delivered to southern middle Tennessee? And, does anyone buy coupons? I have never tried this and I don't really know how it works.**

1 comment:

Betsy Banks Adams said...

So far, Denise, I am still getting Smart Source and Red Plum in my Sunday papers---most of the time.. Of course there are weeks when I don't get them.

I will say that the coupons in the paper are not nearly as good as a year or two ago. I struggle finding things I can use... Guess it's the economy this year.

Thanks for all of your work doing this for us.
Hugs,
Betsy