Friday, March 4, 2011

Walgreens Trip


I purchased all of this in several transactions which I am not going to break down, but I have a couple of new couponers following along now (hopefully several) so I will try and give you some highlights.
~~~~ I got all of this for less than $10 including tax with RR left over for later~~~~
Baby Magic $3
Receive $3 RR
Final Cost Free
**Only buy 1 per transaction to get the RR and if you use the RR to buy the same item you won't receive an additional RR**
Colgate Toothpaste $2.99
Receive $3 RR
**there have been several coupons in the newspapers lately but if you don't have one check the Pharmacy for a "Diabetes and You" booklet. It has $1 coupons.**
Use the $1 coupon
Pay $1.99
Receive a $3 RR
Nasogel $4.99
Receive $5
**our store has these with $1 peelies on them**
Used the $1 peelie coupon
Pay $3.99
Receive $4.99
I hope this helps you get started.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Hope you have an awesome weekend.
Blessings,
andrea

Ginny Hartzler said...

What a deal! I love Walgreens!! They also have more nail polish than any other drug store. But the closest one is over half hour away. I love just looking artound when I go there, you never know what you will find.