Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Homecoming Week 2012

Floats are coming along pretty well. The kids are so busy but they are having lots of fun. My daughter is having to split her time between getting ready for her next goat show and having time spend with her friends.


 Presents for the top of the float.
 Talking with a few friends.
 Giving me a look.... "Why do you keep making pictures of me?"
 The wild cat head. It really is cute. I don't think the picture does it justice.
 The Freshman Float.... looks almost done. They still have to finish the back and the lighting.
 The Sophomore Float.... I did not get it in the picture but it has another part to it.
The Senior Float... they still have several things to do.
The Junior Float.... their theme is "Toast 'em Cats" and they have lots left to do. Their letters are finished I think but I did not notice until I was looking at the pictures that they are not on yet.
This afternoon everything has to be finished and the building has to be cleaned. I say afternoon but I think one group might be working until well into the night.
The parade is tomorrow but I am heading to the show instead.
You can view other float pictures here
 
 

4 comments:

Connie said...

They look great! My son's been working on the float for his homecoming at school this week too.

Stacie said...

All the floats look fantastic! The kids did a great job!

RaD said...

These float pictures are always so much fun to see. Those are some dedicated kids!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

It's like a great float. Hope they had fun!