Thursday, May 7, 2009
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Arby's is offering Wednesday Freebies all month long. Today's special is Fruit Tea so head on over to Arby's today and pick up a free Fruit Tea.
They offer several flavors including:
- Passion Fruit
- Mandarin Peach
- Diet Peach
- Diet Blackberry
May 13th - get a free Roastburger with a soft drink purchase.
May 20th - get a free Chocolate Malt Swirl Shake with any sandwich purchase.
May 27th - get a free Regular Roast Beef with a soft drink purchase.
- Effective watering and fertilizing techniques
- Creating colorful accents with containers and baskets
- Go organic and grow your own vegetables
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Remember Cellfire coupons can be used in addition to traditional paper coupons.
Monday, May 4, 2009
Sorry I have been so slow to get this posted today.
Colgate Max Fresh Toothpaste $2.99 - $1 coupon TOTAL OOP $1.99 with $2 ECB to spend
Adidas Deoderant $3.99 - $1 coupon - $2 ECB from Transaction #1 TOTAL OOP $.99 with $3 ECB to spend
3 Kellogs Cerals 3/10 use 3 $1 IP coupons and $3 in ECB from $ 2 Total OOP $4 with $5 ECB to spend.
Walgreens has Right Guard Deoderant on sale this week for $2.99 and you will receive $2 in RR. Use this $1 IP coupon and get this item free after RR.
Remember to use your Register Rewards for something other than the product you just purchased to keep them rolling.
Lisa from Yeah, I'm Still Here presented me with this wonderful award. I want to thank her so much.
Here are the rules:
1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you've newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
This will be fun for me because I love blogging around and reading peoples blogs.
I have enjoyed this award and going and and finding new blogs to read. I hope you will too and let me know if I am missing any great deals.
This is going to be interesting. But before I start, here are the rules:
1. Mention the person who nominated you. Be sure to check out Sandra's blog.
2. List six unimportant things that make you happy.
- My morning coffee it may really be important, depends on the morning I guess. :-)
- The ocean, the beach, the sun I love all of it.
- Coupons and free stuff. It is important for me to save money but I get a real thrill from saving and getting things for free.
- Blooming flowers, either my own or some I just see driving down the street.
- Diet Mt. Dew, ok this is bad I know but I reaaly do like it.
- Candles, I love how they smell and look burning.
3. Tag six blogs. State the rules, and let them know with a small comment on their blog.
Here is who I've tagged:
Be sure and check out all these great blogs.